Annons:
Tag:Β italy
Read 1409 times
Tammie
2018-10-08 05:31

20 Things to do in Venice, Italy Travel Guide

Venice is a really beautiful fun place to visit. I have only been there once but I would love to go again. I stayed at the Antico Panada near San Marco Square. 

Have you been to Venice?

What was your favorite thing about Venice?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-10-08 11:29

I have never been there, but would like to. Walking (?) around taking photos.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-10-09 00:33

Italy is one of the places I still need to visit! Venice looks like a nice place πŸ™‚

Leia
2018-10-09 00:55

I hear it can get really smelly during the summer!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-10-10 01:18

#3 Why is that?

Tammie
2018-10-10 06:47

I was there at the end of May beginning of June and it was not smelly at all. I did a lot of walking and even went on a gondola ride. I loved going to San Marco Square at night and listening to the musicians.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2018-10-10 22:58

I think it’s because of all the muddy water

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2018-10-11 16:26

I went to Venice for a day trip, we drove there from Croatia. I personally didn't get the greatest first impression, it was very touristy for me, and there were way too many people. Additionally, the food was very expensive and not good. I think this is due to the fact that we went in the middle of summer and we were there for such a short time we didn't have time to plan out better places to eat.

Niklas
2018-10-11 17:05

#7: And with the Swedish krona weakened against the Euro, many European countries are relatively more expensive than usual.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-10-11 17:41

#8 True, I just had a difficult time there because a lot of things on the menu were in Italian, and I am vegetarian. And Italians don't really understand what vegetarian means lol.. So I would order a simple pasta dish and it was like 15 euro, not that big of a portion and it tasted really bland and not restaurant quality. I think that is what can happen if you are in a tourist area and don't do your research though.  

I am totally fine paying for money for quality food when I am on vacation - I just hate getting bad quality and still paying a lot, ya know?

Niklas
2018-10-12 12:03

Yes, sure. Being in a hurry is no good basis for finding the best places as a tourist. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β