Annons:
Taghacks-for-travel
Read 1172 times
Tammie
2018-10-30 05:59

How To Travel The World With Almost No Money

This is an interesting idea. I think it would be hard for a female to accomplish. He is very funny and has some good ideas. 

Have you ever hitch hiked?

Have you ever couch surfed?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-10-30 10:21

I have hitch-hiked once. I think I was seven and I did it with a friend one year older than I. This was in the 70s. Hitch-hiking was more common then and probably less dangerous, but I dont think seven year-olds should have hitch-hiked then either. :-) Couch-surfing is not among my experiences. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-10-30 19:37

I definitely wouldn't feel safe hitch hiking!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-10-31 00:29

Part of my final year project involves me staying in Airbnb rooms, so I guess that's pretty close to couchsurfing? Hitchhiking comes with far too many risks for me!

Tammie
2018-10-31 05:38

I have had to hitch hike once when my car broke down when I was about 19 yrs old. I was petrified but I was even more petrified of being stuck out in the middle of no where after dark. Luckily I was picked up by some older women that had been working out in the farm fields and although they couldn't speak English they were very nice and dropped me off at a gas station.

I have not couch surfed but I have stayed in Airbnb's. I have also had some experience with staying in Hostel's.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: