Annons:
Taghacks-for-travel
Read 1654 times
Tammie
2018-10-31 06:11

How To Survive A Long Flight

This video gives a lot of good ideas for long flights. 

Have you ever taken a long flight? How did it go? Did you like it? What do you recommend for long flights?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
jordan
2018-10-31 22:46

I have never been on a long flight, but I hope to do one within the next year or so. I think for the first time at least the excitement will get me through!

Tammie
2018-11-01 03:12

You could come to the US! It is long flight!Laughing

Happy creating!

Tammie

Evelina
2018-11-01 11:14

I hate flights, especially if they are long ones. I get a migraine every time. It has something to do with the air pressure or something. That makes it unable for me to sleep. So I kinda just sit there for 10 hours watching movies and listening to my favourite podcasts. I take a migraine pill at take off, which helps a little. And I bring and drink LOTS of water. That is due to the side effects of the medication and because flights always make my tummy hurt (maybe its the food lol) but I always do better when I drink a lot of water. That is also why I always get an aisle seat, so I don't have to ask people to move. I get up and go to the bathroom all the time. 

Also, wear shoes when you get up to walk around or at least slippers. The bathroom floor of planes are filled with germs.

Evelina
2018-11-01 11:16

Also, if you have someone behind you that doesn't understand that they only need to press the screen on your head rest lightly, tell them otherwise you'll go mad after 10 hours of that. Laughing out loud

Niklas
2018-11-01 12:43

The longest I have flown was to New York. About eight hours. It felt a bit long then, but I think it would be much more comfortable nowadays when there are smartphones and tablets.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-11-02 05:58

The seats are smaller nowadays so there is less room, but you are right, at least there is entertainment.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Annons:
Max
2019-01-16 03:47

My big problem with long flights is that I'm very tall so that leg room is a huge issue for me. In about 80 per cent of cases the check in staff or stewardesses take pity on me and give me an exit row seat. If I get allocated a bad seat, I am in agony by the end of it. I've lost count of the number of long haul flights I've taken. Personally if I go from Europe to Asia I prefer the indirect flights stopping in the Middle East or India just to get out and shake my legs for a couple of hours. The transpacific flights are the worst. I can only imagine the nightmare it would all be with a migraine problem.

jordan
2019-01-16 22:22

It took me quite a few flights to realise how much extra space you actually get with the exit row seats. Have you ever thought of going business class for the longer flights #7? Maybe the added cost would be worth it!

Max
2019-01-17 05:48

#7 when I was an employee we would generally fly business class which of course makes you feel swell. Since quitting, being a Cheap Charlie at heart I have always selected the cheapest option. Usually business class is at least 4x the discounted fare which is problematic without an income.

jordan
2019-01-30 21:47

#9 Yeah that is true. If you are a frequent flyer however maybe some of them air miles will alleviate some of those stresses Winking

Scroll to top
Annons: