Annons:
Tagtravel
Read 2587 times
Tammie
2018-11-09 09:00

Most Amazing Hotel Rooms

I am a strong believer in repurposing items and finding unique ways to reuse things. Can you believe that an airplane has been repurposed into a luxury hotel? 

How about a rotating hotel? Or a fully robotic hotel? 

I have always wanted to stay in Castle Hotel. 

What would be your dream hotel be?

What was your favorite in this video of Hotels?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-11-09 11:26

I was surprised to find two Swedish hotels in the video. :-) One of them I didn't even know existed.

The robotic hotel is one I would like to visit. It might inspire to things to do at home. In twenty years that hotel will likely be more of a vintage venue showing first generation personal robots, instead of the future. :-)

You asked about airplane hotel. There is one in Sweden, outside Stockholm, too. They have repurposed an old Jumbo Jet into at hostel. It’s called Jumbo stay, is located on Jumbovägen 4 (Jumbo road) and the Double Bed Ensuite Cockpit room cost 1,850 SEK a night. My brother's wife and son stayed there a year or two ago. They liked it.

» JumboStay Hotel Arlanda

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-11-09 21:14

Giraffe manor has long been on my bucket list since a couples honeymoon pictures went viral a few years back. I loved watching ‘Wild at Heart’ as a child, a show all about Africa and it’s wildlife, this hotel would fill all my childhood dreams I’m sure.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-11-10 14:12

I had a nightmare involving a giraffe that chased me last night. It must have been because of the giraffes in the video. 😀 David Lynch made movie named Wild at heart, staring Nicolas Cage and Laura Dern, I think, but that was a road movie filmed in the US. A completely different story.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-11-11 06:33

Oh my goodness. No more giraffe clips for you!Winking

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2018-11-11 08:28

😂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-11-12 22:26

There's a program in the UK called Grand Designs, and sometimes on there they have full church/castle conversions into family homes, and they always turn out stunning.

Annons:
Leia
2018-11-12 22:27

#3 That's really interesting, if you are dreaming that you are being chased, it generally means you are avoiding an issue or person but there are an array of other meanings too! I used to have a recurring dream of all my teeth falling out!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-11-13 12:35

#7: I find dreams interesting too. In this case it may be that I have plenty to do, so I have to be aware of it and not let it turn into stress.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: