Annons:
Tagtravel
Read 1408 times
Leia
2018-11-16 21:44

My Top 3 Aussie travel grammers!

These three Instagram accounts will take you around Australia and show what life is really like down under! A range of landscape shots, bird-eye views and action-packed selfies may just be the travel inspo you need to grab that backpack and book your one-way ticket to the home of the kangaroos!

1) @sotodaywefound

Married in November 2017, British couple Sam and Kez are currently in Australia on a working holiday travelling round in a campervan sharing their budget savvy lifestyle.

2) @Wanderfullylvn

Again another couple on a working holiday, this young Scottish couple love to share their ups and down so you don't have to make any mistakes they did! Nevertheless, they always take it on their chin and manage to conjure up some extreme pics with their Mavic Pro Drone. 

3) @julia.ronnenberg

Julia is a solo traveller born in Germany! If you're on a working holiday visa, you have to complete 88 days of regional work to be able to stay for another year. I love Julia's account because she has managed to capture the beauty of farmwork in Australia, giving you the motivation you need!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
jordan
2018-11-17 00:28

Home of the kangaroos Laughing Australia does look like a great place! Especially when shown by these people!

Niklas
2018-11-17 16:32

My siblings have been there a couple of times and my sister lived there for a year. Both loved it.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-11-19 18:01

#2 Did you go and visit!?

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2018-11-20 11:09

Nope, I did not. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-11-20 15:59

I backpacked in Australia for a month, it is beautiful!

Leia
2018-11-21 18:00

#5 What was your favourite place?

All the best, Leia

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: