Annons:
Tag:Β travel
Read 1504 times
Tammie
2018-12-05 15:34

A Trip Around The World Travel Film

Do you want to take a trip but can't leave your desk. Then take this trip around the world. Filmed with a Go Pro. They definitely have some beautiful shots. The Mom in me wants to stop them from jumping off of cliffs in places they have never been before, but that is just me! LOL

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Evelina
2018-12-05 15:38

That's a cool idea! πŸ™‚ I wish I knew how to edit videos to make videos like this.

jordan
2018-12-05 22:26

The quality of footage you can get from such a small camera is staggering.

I also wish I could edit, but after a few failed experiences I know I would have to dedicate a lot of time to it for it to be worthwhile.

Leia
2018-12-06 00:30

#2 The editing on this looked relativity simple, nothing too technical seemed to jump out. However, nowadays people are so good editing makes it very competitive and difficult to release just standard travel videos and expect to make money from them.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-12-06 13:52

I would say that the editing in this video is the least difficult part. Making sure to bring the camera everywhere and actually film is the bigger trick. They got some unusual angles and that makes a big difference. Any of you could easily do editing on this level in iMovie on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. πŸ™‚ Sorting the great parts from all the video they probably shot must have taken ages. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-12-06 14:13

#4 I just dont think I am that tech savvy Laughing out loud

Niklas
2018-12-06 14:23

Oh, I think you think it’s more techie than it is. You basically pick the videos you want to use, drag them to your desired order. If you want to change the default transitions, you tap on them and pick one you want instead. If you want to crop or change speed, you mark a clip and select the tool you want to use. πŸ™‚ Once you have done it, you will think its easy.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Tammie
2018-12-06 14:42

I think carrying the selfie pole around would have been the hardest part! As for editing I think the ease of editing has changed drastically in the two years. I believe there are some fantastic editing apps now.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2018-12-06 14:43

This video is a bit too long (almost ten minutes) for my liking, but she explains in an easy to understand way how to edit a video, including doing voice-over.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-12-06 21:44

I'd say the hardest part is matching your clips to match the motion of the music you use, while this is not necessary, I believe it can make a good video a great one.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-12-10 23:26

Maybe the difficulty isn't too bad, but the monotony of cropping and clipping separate files must have got to me!

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β