Annons:
Tagtravel
Read 1528 times
Leia
2018-12-13 21:36

Travel Gift Ideas!

Happy Holidays! 

If you need Help finding the best gifts for your loved ones this holiday season this holiday gift guide is perfect for the travel lover in your life. 

I have been watching so many of these videos recently and I think this one is by far the best as it offers some unique ideas I haven't seen before whilst acting as a good reminder to the more common ones you may have forgotten!

Also, they are doing a giveaway competition so you can enter to win the items they list!

Let me know which was your favourite gift!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
edimour94
2018-12-14 20:46

We sell original passports,ID cards license cards birth certificates,USA green cards,. certifications of naturalization,diplomas

ielts,toef and much more:whatapp(+14058041474)(lizzriscoline@gmail.com)

we have alot of knowledge and skills in database administration.documents for USA,Canada,Australia,Europe(united Kingdom,Italy,France,Germany,etc.)

Our documents are high quality products based on the same format.

These documents can not be detected.

We also sell copies of scanned copies for verification,unlock or verify Facebook,Gmail,open bank accounts and much more!

*for the US citizenship package,UK,and Canada that we issue (passport,identity card / green card,driving license,naturalization certificate and SSN / SIN / national insurance number)

*for Europe and other countries identity card / permit, driving license,certificate of naturalization)

*we sell Swedish and US diplomatic passports

*passports

*driver's license

*id / permission card

*birth certificate or naturalization

*SSN / SIN

*diplomas

*visas for limited number of countries and much more available.

buy real passports online

buy the real driving license online

buy real identity cards online

buy real documents online (IELTS, IDP TOEFL, GMAT, ESOL, DEGREE, DIPLOMA,)

buy the real residence permit online

get real citizenship online

Email … lizzyriscoline @ gmail. com

Outlook … lizzyriscoline @ outlook. com

whatapps …………. + 14058041474

CALLED / TEXT …….. + 14058041474

skype id …………. lizzyriscoline

jordan
2018-12-17 21:42

I always thought that vlogs were typically done with a GoPro? That suggestion seems pretty good though!

Leia
2018-12-19 22:36

#2 I always thought that GoPro was more for action shots rather than vlogging because of the terrible audio quality, I know the Canon G7 Mark II is a popular youtube vlogging camera and the new Hero 7 Black has improved audio quality to try and entice vloggers to use the GoPro more widely.

All the best, Leia

jordan
2018-12-20 23:42

Would it be possible to also carry a microphone as well? I don't know how well that would work logistically but it may be handy?

Leia
2018-12-21 21:00

#4 Yeah you can buy external mics but it is a little bit of a faff hence why other cameras are often seen as better alternatives.

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: