Annons:
Tagtravel
Read 1494 times
jordan
2019-04-18 00:33

What travel experiences do you want to do?

For me, it would be to go around the infamous Nurburgring Race Circuit in Germany!

The race circuit, which in the past has hosted the German Grand Prix in the F1 World Championship, is the longest in the world, at just under 13 miles.

However, when it is not used for racing, it is open for the public to drive (not race!) around, as technically, it classes as a public road. While you are there, there is a cute small town as well, if racing isn't your thing!

What travel experience do you want to do?

Annons:
Niklas
2019-04-19 11:38

I would love to be on a ride like that. I wonder what model BMW he drove that kept the Porsches behind them. Impressive that he could drive like that and narrate his driving during the whole trip.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2019-04-19 11:46

I'm pretty sure it must have been a BMW 228i. There is another video where the passenger in #0 drives a car with the exact same interior and windscreen sticker and the description says it's a modified BMW 228i. I didn't know they could be that fast.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-04-19 23:40

That's cool! What speed can you go on it?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-04-21 11:26

I think I heard them mention running at 270 km/h in the first video.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-04-22 18:16

#3 As it classes as part of the Autobahn (I think?) the speed limit is unlimited! It may sound dangerous but generally most people behave themselves.

#1 I've watched a few of these types of vlogs and those who commentate usually are more 'in the know' than the petrol heads that head there. I would say his skill around the circuit is the main thing keeping him ahead 🙂

Niklas
2019-04-23 13:11

You are probably right. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: