Annons:
Tagtravel
Read 1410 times
Leia
2019-04-25 13:23

My Top Three UK Travel Grammers!

These three Instagram accounts will take you around the UK, highlighting all the beauty the country has to offer. When you grow up and live in a country it is easy to forget to appreciate your surroundings. I love these accounts because they make me want to be a tourist in my own country!

1) @Monalogue

When you look at Mona's from Somersets Instagram it's like stepping back in time. Her idyllic images are like something from a fairytale, filled with romance! This is most apparent when her boyfriends Aaron makes an appearance. Most of the photos are shot with a Canon 6D, and either a 50mm f/1.4 lens or 17-40mm f/4.0, and edited either in VSCO or Lightroom + VSCO film.

2) @Meletispix

London's calling! Andreas Lostromos is a photographer primarily based in London.  While his shots have us longing for city life he also slips in a couple of country landscapes to show us all of what the UK has to offer! I love that he manages to capture London in a different light away from the generic London eye, big ben images. 

3) @a_cornish_life 

Doctor, dad and athlete Paul Sampson photo's will have you rubbing your eyes in disbelief that this sunny magical beach is a place in the UK! The crystal blue waters, golden beaches and caves that are waiting to be explored will have to buy a ticket to Cornwall in a flash!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2019-04-26 10:35

It’s fascinating how one persons usual surroundings can seem so intriguing to another person. I liked the photos of @a_cornish_life a lot.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: