Travel

My Top Three UK Travel Grammers!

2019-04-25 11:23 #0 by: Leia

These three Instagram accounts will take you around the UK, highlighting all the beauty the country has to offer. When you grow up and live in a country it is easy to forget to appreciate your surroundings. I love these accounts because they make me want to be a tourist in my own country!

1) @Monalogue

When you look at Mona's from Somersets Instagram it's like stepping back in time. Her idyllic images are like something from a fairytale, filled with romance! This is most apparent when her boyfriends Aaron makes an appearance. Most of the photos are shot with a Canon 6D, and either a 50mm f/1.4 lens or 17-40mm f/4.0, and edited either in VSCO or Lightroom + VSCO film.

2) @Meletispix

London's calling! Andreas Lostromos is a photographer primarily based in London.  While his shots have us longing for city life he also slips in a couple of country landscapes to show us all of what the UK has to offer! I love that he manages to capture London in a different light away from the generic London eye, big ben images. 

3) @a_cornish_life 

Doctor, dad and athlete Paul Sampson photo's will have you rubbing your eyes in disbelief that this sunny magical beach is a place in the UK! The crystal blue waters, golden beaches and caves that are waiting to be explored will have to buy a ticket to Cornwall in a flash!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2019-04-26 08:35 #1 by: Niklas

It’s fascinating how one persons usual surroundings can seem so intriguing to another person. I liked the photos of @a_cornish_life a lot.

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.