california

San Francisco Day Trip

2019-07-03 18:46 #0 by: Evelina

I grew up in Sacramento, CA, which is about 1.5-2 hours driving to San Francisco!

I’ve been on many many day trips to the city for shopping or just walking around and exploring. I almost rarely spend the night there due to the cost. It’s close enough just to drive there and back in a day.

I’ve done all the major touristy things in San Francisco in previous years, such Haight and Ashbury, the wharf, China town, cable cars, Alcatraz, etc!

Today, I am going to go to a clothing store. But I also want to find a nice restaurant to eat and do some exploring on foot.

Any recommendations?

2019-07-09 22:26 #1 by: Tammie

China Town is fantastic for authentic Chinese cuisine.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2019-07-10 06:25 #2 by: Evelina

#1 do you know of any specific restaurants? I remember last time I went there to show my boyfriend around we ended up not getting off the bus because it was literal too crowded to step off the bus 😂 it was overwhelming

2019-07-10 22:11 #3 by: Tammie

Oriental Pearl on Clay St is a really good Dim Sum restaurant. Sam Wu also on Clay st is a good one.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2019-07-11 05:22 #4 by: Evelina

Ok great! Now next time I go to Chinatown, I’ll be prepared. 🙂

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.