Annons:
Tagcalifornia
Read 1471 times
Tammie
2019-08-19 01:31

New Purchases For Camping

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

There is something about having a great cup of hot coffee when you are out camping! I have made a couple of small purchases to make sure I am able to really enjoy my coffee and on this upcoming camping trip. I purchased a small stainless steel percolator. Just for heating up water quickly. I prefer using a French press so all I need is a small lightweight pot and this will work great. I also purchased a 14 ounce Yeti coffee cup. Which is made of thick gauge steel so it’s super durable and keeps the coffee nice and hot. This mug will do double duty! In the evening it will be great to use for my hot chocolate with Bailey’s Irish cream!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2019-08-19 08:20

They certainly look good. 🙂 One thing I haven't understood about percolator coffee, is how you know when it's circulated the coffee enough.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-08-19 09:25
Tammie
2019-08-20 15:05

#1 As son as the percolating stops or 3 minutes, whichever comes first and it is done.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jordan
2019-08-20 23:11

Funnily enough I was looking at buying an Aeropress recently, and their advertising campaign agreed with your sentiment!

Niklas
2019-08-21 11:30

#4: Ah, we gave an Aeropress as a moving-in gift to one of the kids who just got his first student apartment (at Lappkärrsberget). I like the idea of having him slow down a couple of times a day to make his coffee. It’s too easy to skip breaks when you are studying things you love, but I think it's essential to do it anyway. #3: I see. When I read about it, it sounded like a process that could go on forever unless you stopped it.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-08-21 17:13

#5 Sounds like it was a thoughtful gift! The process of pressing can be a good distraction from the more difficult parts of life, and you get rewarded with a cup of coffee after it! It's a win-win to me 🙂

Annons:
Niklas
2019-08-22 10:03

#6: 😀Yeah, and if you go with the whole coffee beans, you get good exercise grinding them. It’s more work than you’d imagine.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-08-24 21:29

I reckon it would be in the same category as kneading for how exhausting it can be!

Niklas
2019-08-26 10:05

Yes. And you get to exercise both arms since you won't be able to do a batch with just one arm. 😀

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: