Annons:
Tagtravel
Read 1557 times
jordan
2019-08-28 22:49

One of the oddest Travel Vlogging trends

The YouTube algorithm certainly has its way sometimes, seemingly promoting completely random videos one day and something else the next.

While travel Vlogging is nothing new, especially on YouTube, the methods which Vloggers may use in their videos is something that can change over time.

I guess that this new trend of high quality 'street walks' is another one that we will continue to see in the future.

Personally, I think they are quite enjoyable to watch! They give you a better feeling for a place than someone talking about their experience, leaving you with your own imagination as to how you would react if you were in the creator's place.

For example, see if you can see a cat about 30 seconds after the share point in this one Winking

Annons:
Niklas
2019-08-29 10:57

Cat?! 🤔

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2019-08-29 18:11

I don’t see a cat? Interesting that they filmed in the rain.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jordan
2019-08-29 22:46
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

#1 #2 Timestamp of 28:56, he/she is on the left hand side of the screen, walking on the road to the side! You might need your brightness up to spot them haha

Tammie
2019-09-02 05:46

Ah, I finally see the kitty!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2019-09-03 12:49

I personally found the tempo of this video a little boring, I'd much prefer to watch a time-lapse like this! They both have a similar end goal!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-09-03 19:42

#5 Maybe I just prefer the ones at night Laughing out loud New York looks it's best when the lights are on in my opinion!

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: