Annons:
Tagitaly
Read 1542 times
Leia
2019-09-04 12:53

Is Positano Worth the Hype?!

Lost Leblanc is back with another travel vlog from Italy's Almafi Coast.

Positano Italy is a dream-like town in the south of the Amalfi Coast,  but after watching this do you think it lives up to all the Instagram and social media hype it receives?

The expensive price, sectioned off stoney beach and the seemingly vicious jellyfish show would mean that perhaps this picturesque beach will not be on the top of my list as a budget-conscious traveller, but what do you make out of it from this video?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-09-04 16:47

That sorbet looks so good! Also how have they never had limoncello or aperol spritz haha

jordan
2019-09-04 17:19

I don't think I have ever heard of this place specifically before? I have heard of the Amalfi coast in general however, but only from a game many years ago Laughing out loud

It looks like a place to relax in for a short break, but it didn't seem like there was too much going on there? The private beaches are quite a turn off as well!

Tammie
2019-09-04 19:57

I wouldn’t want to stay out of the water but the jellyfish would scare me so I would opt to find a place more water friendly! Also, I would totally want Lemoncello!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2019-09-05 13:59

I've never understood those beaches with sun chairs side by side. It looks ridiculous, doesn’t offer any privacy and you also have to pay for renting them. 😂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-09-05 20:10

Seems us savvity members are not sold by Positano!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-09-06 10:29

There were many things about Positano that I really liked in the video, but the negatives cancelled out the positives in my opinion. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: